Starting with May 25th, 2018, Regulation no. 679/2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as ” GDPR “) is applicable in all Member States of the European Union.
Scope of the Regulations
GDPR applies to the website www.nomenius.ro , with the purpose of informing its users about the processing of personal data by NOMENIUS SRL , as an operator, with headquarters in Bucharest, Str GM Zamfirescu, no. 46, bl. 22A, ap. 11, sector 6, registered with the Trade Register Office under no. J40 / 19948/2006, having CUI: 19344030.
In case there are any questions or requests regarding the processing of personal data, you can contact us by sending us an e-mail to: email@example.com .
How we collect personal data
Direct: Usually, we process personal data that you voluntarily provide us:
- when you contact us through the ” Contact” form;
- when you contact us through the “Internship” application form;
- when you contact us to request information on our activity, at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or at the telephone / fax numbers: (+4) 021 796 4160, (+4) 0799 938 762, (+ 4) 0374.090.307
- when you contact us to submit your CV and intent letter to: email@example.com ;
Indirect: We may process data that you do not voluntarily provide to us:
- when you visit our site or interact in any form with it.
- when you leave us additional data through the field * Your message / * Comment from the contact forms;
What categories of data we process
- Identification data: first and last name;
- Contact details: phone number, e-mail address;
Other data that you choose to provide us with the forms available on the site, at the contact e-mail addresses firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com or the telephone numbers made available for messages / calls / fax: (+4) 021 796 4160, (+4) 0799 938 762, (+4) 0374.09 0 .307
What are the legitimate grounds for data processing
We can base our processing activities on the following basis:
- Contract: We may process personal data through the offered services, for example when you choose to contract a service from the Nomenius portfolio;
- Legitimate interest: We can process personal data based on legitimate interest, when, according to our assessment, we consider the processing to be fair, reasonable and proportionate to the purpose of the processing.
- Legal obligations: We process personal data in order to fulfill legal obligations devolving upon us as professionals.
Why do we need personal data?
We process personal data in a transparent manner, for the following purposes:
- the processing of any requests received through the contact form, including to answer you;
- to communicate our offers and to promote our services;
- to evaluate and improve the site, the services offered as well as our relationship with the users of the site.
Do we send personal data to third parties?
We may communicate personal data collected through the website to third parties in order to improve the quality of the services we provide or to benefit from the help of specialists / collaborators in fulfilling certain obligations that fall to us according to the specific legislation in a certain domain or according to ongoing contracts.
These third parties have, in their turn, obligations similar to ours regarding the protection of personal data, either they are personal data operators or they are authorized persons who process the data on our behalf.
We constantly ensure that our partners present sufficient guarantees for the implementation of appropriate technical and organizational measures, so that the processing of your personal data meets all legal requirements.
The personal data indicated above can be made available or transmitted to third parties also in the following situations: (i) public authorities, auditors or institutions with competence in carrying out inspections and controls on our activity, who require us to provide information, in virtue of legal obligations; (ii) to comply with a legal requirement or to protect our rights and assets; (iii) a third party purchaser, to the extent that our work would be transferred ( in whole or t in part ), and the data subjects would be part of the assets subject to such transactions.
Rights of the data subjects regarding the processing of personal data
As a data subject, we respect your following rights:
- the right to request a copy of the personal data we hold;
- the right to ask us to rectify any inaccurate or outdated personal data;
- the right to request that personal data be deleted when it is no longer required;
- if the processing is based on your consent, a contract or automatic means of decision making, the right to ask us to provide the personal data obtained directly from you and, if possible, to transmit those data directly to another operator (the right to data portability);
- to withdraw the consent regarding the processing, when the processing is based on the consent, but without affecting the legality of the processing activities carried out so far;
- in the case of a dispute regarding the correctness of the processing of personal data, the right to restrict the processing;
- if the processing is based on legitimate interests, the right to object to the processing of personal data (where applicable);
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority: the National Supervisory Authority for the Processing of Personal Data, at the address of General Boulevard. Gheorghe Magheru, no. 28-30, sector 1, postal code 010 336, Bucharest and you, Rom a nia or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org .
The above rights can be exercised at any time. In order to exercise these rights, we encourage you to send us a written request, dated and signed at our working point in Bucharest, Str. Pictor Ion Negulici no. 12-14, Sector 1. (including the headquarters chosen for communications from Bucharest, Pictor Ion Negulici Street, no. 12-14, sector 1) or in electronic format at the following address: email@example.com.
The security of personal data
We have adopted technical security procedures to protect personal data against loss, unauthorized use, destruction or alteration. We ensure that access to personal data is limited and authorized only to persons who have the right to use it. These persons have the obligation to ensure the confidentiality of the data.
For what period we will keep personal data
We will store your personal data only for the necessary period of time to achieve the processing purposes mentioned above, while respecting the legal requirements.
We estimate that the processing activities detailed above will require the storage of personal data for the following periods:
|The data transmitted through the contact forms||1 year from the communication of our response|
|Submitted CVs||until the completion of the recruitment process|
|Direct Marketing Messages||until withdrawal of consent|
Once the processing period indicated above expires and we no longer have legal or legitimate reasons to process your personal data, they will be deleted in accordance with the operator’s procedures.
Data processing in relation to Facebook / Instagram social networks
As an administrator of the Facebook pages NOMENIUS and Instagram – NOMENIUS.RO we have the quality of operator regarding the processing of personal data. The types of information we collect depend on how you use our pages. We receive and analyze the content, communications and information provided by you, for example when adding voluntary comments with your data to posts in the online environment. The processing of these data is carried out in accordance with the GDPR Regulation, ensuring the security
We also encourage you to consult the additional information in the Facebook Settings and Instagram Settings.
We will review this Policy periodically, depending on the changes that occur in the activity of processing personal data and we will publish the revised version of the document